- You must marry the right person, one you love and one who loves you, and both of you must be in love with Jesus Christ.
- GIVE and TAKE is a necessity. Let love cover the disagreements which will come in any marriage.
- Never carry into tomorrow the petty troubles of today. Forgive at the end of the day, and then forget.
- Don't discuss your disagreements and personal problems with others. You will soon forget these quarrels, but others will remember them forever. Go to the LORD for the advice you need.
- Try to live within your financial means. Don't try to keep up with some other couple; keep within your income. And be sure to set aside something for the Lord's work.
- Keep your love as romantic as possible. Appreciate each other. Express that appreciation in actual love and affection in the home.
- NEVER, NEVER, NEVER think of divorce as a solution for your marriage problems. You took your vows " until death do us part." So often, divorce never settles anything!
- Keep your eyes on the person you have married, and don't bother looking around for someone else. Wandering eyes benefit no marriage.
- Read God's Word and pray together every day. To pray together is to stay together.
- Let Christ shed the love of God abroad in your heart, and you will be sure to have love for each other.
Site copyright© 2002-2023, Surf-in-the-Spirit. All rights reserved.