by Walter Nuessle
Dear Church Member,
Don't wait until the hearse hauls you to church. If you do:
Aren't you glad to be alive and well and full of zest and able to
choose to go to church?
- You will go, regardless of the weather.
- You will go, regardless of the condition of your body.
- There will be beautiful flowers there, but you won't enjoy them.
- You will go, regardless of how your family feels.
- The minister may say many good things, but they will do you no good.
- There will be beautiful music, but you won't hear it.
- There will be heartfelt prayers, but they will not touch your heart.
- There will be friends and relatives there, but you won't worship with them.
- You will go, no matter how many hypocrites are there.
- You will go, no matter how much you are needed at home or work.
- You will receive no blessing from the service.
- You won't feel concerned about your clothes.
- You will never have to decide about attending church again.
Article from AllonGOD.com
Site copyright© 2002-2024, Surf-in-the-Spirit. All rights reserved.