|by Robert J. Young
©, 2001, Robert J. Young
- 1. It is discussing Christianity with a friend.
- 2. It is talking excitedly about Christianity with a brother or sister when others can overhear.
- 3. It is sharing articles on particular subjects.
- 4. It is demonstrating to those around you the happiness of being a Christian.
- 5. It is inviting those who cross your path--postman, clerks, teachers, and others--to worship with you.
- 6. It is knocking on doors in the name of Jesus.
- 7. It is visiting in the home of a student in your Bible class.
- 8. It is teaching a Bible study to someone who wants to know more about Jesus.
- 9. It is gathering neighborhood children into your home for a Bible class.
- 10. It is bringing a friend to Bible class.
- 11. It is writing a letter to a missionary.
- 12. It is writing a letter to a loved one expressing interest in his or her soul.
- 13. It is inviting a visitor to worship to have lunch with you.
- 14. It is encouraging a new member.
- 15. It is demonstrating the work of God in your life.
- 16. It is taking a special interest in a young person.
- 17. It is setting an example of daily discipleship.
- 18. It is living a life where words and walk are consistent.
- 19. It is sharing your faith with your employer.
- 20. It is seeing souls in the daily interactions of life.
[permission is given to reprint with credit noted]
Site copyright© 2002-2020, Surf-in-the-Spirit. All rights reserved.