© John Mark Ministries
And, here's the "Golden Rule" of E-Mail:
- Thou shalt include a clear and specific subject line.
- Thou shalt edit any quoted text down to the minimum thou needest.
- Thou shalt read thine own message thrice before thou sendest it.
- Thou shalt ponder how thy recipient might react to thy message.
- Thou shalt check thy spelling and thy grammar.
- Thou shalt not curse, flame, spam or USE ALL CAPS.
- Thou shalt not forward any chain letter.
- Thou shalt not use e-mail for any illegal or unethical purpose.
- Thou shalt not rely on the privacy of e-mail, especially from work.
- When in doubt, save thy message overnight and reread it in the light of the dawn.
That which thou findest hateful to receive, sendest thou not unto others.
Copyright ©2003 CHRISTIAN CENTURY.
Reproduced by permission from the August 9, 2003 issue of the CHRISTIAN CENTURY.
Subscriptions: $49/year from P.O. Box 378, Mt. Morris, IL 61054. 1-800-208-4097
Site copyright© 2002-2023, Surf-in-the-Spirit. All rights reserved.