"We believe it is through the grace of our Lord Jesus that we are saved " Acts 15:11
The real question here is.. why not accept him?? But since that is probably not the answer you were looking for, I will give you a couple of "other" reasons.
The only way you can experience Jesus and so much more is to accept him.
- Jesus loves you, and his love is greater than any other love you could ever have.
"Neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 8:39
- Jesus loves you so much that he would die for you even if you were the only person who ever sinned.
- You will never be alone again
"My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him." Psalm 62:1
- He will help you with any problem you have
- He has the power to answer any prayer, anything you ask him
"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you." Matthew 7:7
- He will give you eternal life in Heaven.
- He died for you, he loves you, and he wants to give you that love. You are the only person who can let him. It is completely your decision.
"For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 6:23
Article from Annointed Youth
Site copyright© 2002-2020, Surf-in-the-Spirit. All rights reserved.